Job # 20212 Hospital Commercial Collector
Acclivity Healthcare - Your personal, proven partner!
Since 1999, Acclivity Healthcare has served the specialized recruiting and staffing needs of leading healthcare employers nationwide. Our clients range from independent physician practices to national healthcare systems and insurance providers. We are proud of our 18,000+ successful placements with quality-oriented organizations that recognize the value of better talent.
About the Company
This privately held integrated healthcare system has a deep commitment to caring - it is part of everything they do and every patient they touch. They operate 18 acute care hospitals in 8 states. In total, their 4000 hospital beds and 13,000 dedicated employees allow them to provide world class healthcare to the communities they serve. They have won numerous awards for quality and patient care, and they are well-known for their work in the fields of cardiac medicine, robotic surgery, orthopedics and bariatric procedures. This organization is currently seeking several professional and dedicated Hospital Commercial Collectors to join their team!
Responsibilities of the Hospital Commercial Collector
- Collaborate with insurance companies to obtain reimbursement for services
- Provide backup documentation as requested by insurance companies
- Work unresolved claims on a daily basis to avoid lost or reduced collection of revenue
- Follow-up on denied claims
- Correct and resubmit claims
- Write and submit appeals for denied claims
Required Qualifications of the Hospital Commercial Collector
- 2+ years of recent Hospital Collections experience
- Experience with UB04 claims a must
- Must have experience working commercial plans
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must successfully pass a background check and drug screen
Compensation for the Hospital Commercial Collector
Hospital Commercial Collector – X2 - Full-time, $18-$23/hr, Monday – Friday.
Will be working on site, after 90 days can start working remotely with coming in the office one day a week.
Monthly bonus anywhere from $100-$250. Any end of the year bonus from patient satisfaction surveys. Could be anywhere from $50-$600.