Job # 20212 Payment Poster
Acclivity Healthcare - Your personal, proven partner!
Since 1999, Acclivity Healthcare has served the specialized recruiting and staffing needs of leading healthcare employers nationwide. Our clients range from independent physician practices to national healthcare systems and insurance providers. We are proud of our 18,000+ successful placements with quality-oriented organizations that recognize the value of better talent.
About the Company
This successful specialty hospital has provided hope, healing, and the best healthcare for patients since it was established in 1983, and it has grown to become one of the largest specialty hospitals of its kind in the country. With a Medical Staff of nearly 1,000 specialists, they provide inpatient, outpatient, trauma and emergency care across more than 70 subspecialties, the most comprehensive specialty care available in the state. This organization is currently seeking dedicated Payment Posters to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Medical Payment Poster
- Posting of insurance and patient payments on a daily basis
- Post payments and denials to patient accounts
- Post some contractual adjustments as needed
- Transfer copay/coinsurance and deductible balances to patient responsibility
- Balance payments posted back to the original deposit amounts
- Working knowledge of EOB’s EFT’s and ERAs
- Assist other members of the team as needed
- Assist other projects as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Required Qualifications of the Medical Payment Poster
- 2+ years of recent high-volume payment posting experience
- High School diploma or GED required
- Must successfully pass a background check and drug screen
Compensation for the Medical Payment Poster
Medical Payment Poster X 2 – Full-time, $18-$20 per hour, Monday-Friday, Flex Schedule. 8:30-2:30pm must work and can start anytime they want or end anytime they want just work 40 hours.