Job # 20212 Cash Posting Manager
About the Company
This privately held integrated healthcare system has a deep commitment to caring - it is part of everything they do and every patient they touch. They operate 18 acute care hospitals in 8 states. In total, their 4000 hospital beds and 13,000 dedicated employees allow them to provide world class healthcare to the communities they serve. They have won numerous awards for quality and patient care, and they are well-known for their work in the fields of cardiac medicine, robotic surgery, orthopedics, and bariatric procedures. This organization is currently seeking a dedicated and professional Cash Posting Manager to join their team!
Responsibilities of the Cash Posting Manager
- Oversee and coordinate the billing and payment posting activities within the Business Office
- Prepare and enforce operations, policies, and procedures
- Produce and maintain reports as required by management and government agencies
Required Qualifications of the Cash Posting Manager
- 3+ years of recent billing management experience
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Must successfully pass a background check and drug screen.
Compensation for the Cash Posting Manager
Cash Posting Manager – Full-time, 72K-78K, Monday – Friday, 8am to 5pm.
Since 1999, Acclivity Healthcare has focused on patient financial services, revenue cycle, and reimbursement related positions. Good candidates for this position might have previous experience in positions such as Medical Collections Representative, Medical Collector, Follow-up Rep, Hospital Collector, Accounts Receivable Representative, Medical Biller, Medical Billing Specialist, Patient Financial Services Representative, Patient Account Representative, or Reimbursement Representative.