Job # 20211 Patient Access / Registration Supervisor
Acclivity Healthcare - Your personal, proven partner!
Since 1999, Acclivity Healthcare has served the specialized recruiting and staffing needs of leading healthcare employers nationwide. Our clients range from independent physician practices to national healthcare systems and insurance providers. We are proud of our 18,000+ successful placements with quality-oriented organizations that recognize the value of better talent.
About the Company
This well-known and successful healthcare system has remained a symbol of quality for over 25 years. They are the 5th largest healthcare system in the nation, with more than 60,000 caregivers and staff who deliver excellent care to diverse communities in 21 states. They have won numerous awards as a top healthcare employer because of the great work environment and commitment to their employees’ growth and success. This organization has an immediate need for several dedicated Patient Access / Registration Supervisors to join their team!
Responsibilities of the Patient Access / Registration Supervisor
Oversees the daily operations of the Registration department. Will monitor, coordinate and evaluate the activities of all staff to ensure best and quick service is provided to patients. Provides direction and coordinates efforts for registration, prior authorization & scheduling for staff and patients. Responsible for daily administration of tasks, timeliness with scheduling, customer service, patient satisfaction, conflict resolution, staff management, and smooth operations for registration department.
Required Qualifications of the Patient Access / Registration Supervisor
- 2 years' supervisory experience working with patient registration in a hospital or physician office setting.
- Must have excellent communication skills including phone etiquette.
- Must be able to utilize independent decision-making and work independently.
- Must be able to delegate and follow-up with assigned duties, work under stressful situations and show initiative.
- Data entry, medical terminology, Microsoft applications; including excel.
- High School diploma or GED required
- Must successfully pass a criminal background check and drug screen
Compensation and schedule for the Patient Access / Registration Supervisor
Patient Access / Registration Supervisor – Full-time, $23-$28/hour, Monday – Friday.
1 - Day shift of 8a-5p for East Valley
1 - Night shift 8p-5a for East Valley
1 - Night shift 8p-5a for West Valley
Floats to different facilities:
East Valley: Tempe, Mesa, Chandler, Gilbert San Tan
West Valley: Ahwatukee, Goodyear, Glendale, Laveen, Surprise