Job # 20209 Back Office Medical Assistant
Acclivity Healthcare - Your personal, proven partner!
Since 1999, Acclivity Healthcare has served the specialized recruiting and staffing needs of leading healthcare employers nationwide. Our clients range from independent physician practices to national healthcare systems and insurance providers. We are proud of our 18,000+ successful placements with quality-oriented organizations that recognize the value of better talent.
About the Company
This Tucson based community healthcare provider offers quality comprehensive care in a warm and welcoming environment. They believe in the power of people to create great care! Their medical center has over 350 beds and 700 physicians, so they are well positioned for expansion. They are a great place to work, and they offer their employees excellent career growth potential. This organization is currently looking for several dedicated Medical Assistants to join their team!
Responsibilities of the Medical Assistant
- Room patients
- Obtain vitals
- Collect history and physical information
- Assist with procedures and injections
- Handle other back-office duties as assigned
Required Qualifications of the Medical Assistant
- 2+ years of recent Medical Assistant experience
- Must have Medical Assistant diploma or certificate
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must successfully pass a criminal background check and drug screen
Compensation and schedule for the Medical Assistant
Medical Assistant – Full-time, $16-$18 per hour, Monday – Friday, 8am to 5pm.